While its origins stem from ancient India, yoga has become widely popular all over the world for its ability to heal and bring peace of mind while building strength, toning muscles, and increasing flexibility. CrossFit SoCo offers you the unique opportunity to experience quality yoga classes in a studio-like setting within your membership package. Our separate yoga room features radiant heating, cork flooring, mirrors, and a full selection of props. Mats are also always available for use. Whether you’re a CrossFitter, runner, or triathlete that’s new to yoga or an experienced yogi, our wide array of classes and skilled instructors will fit your schedule and your practice.
- Athletic Recovery: Stretch and recover your tired and overused muscles in this moderately-paced Vinyasa-style class. Classes will begin with flowing postures to warm the body and quickly transition to poses that open and release the hips, hamstrings, shoulders, and low back. Room is warmed to 85-90 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Intermediate Power Vinyasa: Ignite power and energy in your body in this invigorating class. Prepare to work hard and sweat as we move through dynamic flows, play with more advanced balancing sequences, and explore inversions and arm balances. Room is heated to 95-105 degrees; some yoga experience encouraged.
- Restore Yoga (Yin): Perfect for those seeking more flexibility, this Yin-style class will help release the connective tissue around the joints, as well as the bigger muscle groups. Class sequence consists primarily of floor poses held for 3-5 minutes per pose, with the support of blocks, bolsters, and straps. Room is 75-85 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Beginning Power Yoga: Find intensity in your practice, even if you’re new to yoga. This powerful Vinyasa class is meant to be accessible for those just starting yoga, as well as experienced practitioners. Room is warm at 80-85 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Slow Flow Yoga: Relax and rejuvenate as you move through this deliberately-paced Vinyasa sequence. Room is heated to 90-95 degrees; all levels welcome.