While its origins stem from ancient India, yoga has become widely popular all over the world for its ability to heal and bring peace of mind while building strength, toning muscles, and increasing flexibility. CrossFit SoCo offers you the unique opportunity to experience quality yoga classes in a studio-like setting within your membership package. Our separate yoga room features radiant heating, cork flooring, mirrors, and a full selection of props. Mats are also always available for use. Whether you’re a CrossFitter, runner, or triathlete that’s new to yoga or an experienced yogi, our wide array of classes and skilled instructors will fit your schedule and your practice.
(**All classes are 60 minutes, unless otherwise noted.)
- Hot Power Fusion: A blended class, Hot Power Fusion combines the traditional 26 Hot Yoga postures with complementary Vinyasa yoga postures. Room is heated to 100-105 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Hot Power Vinyasa: Ignite power and energy in your body in this invigorating class. Prepare to work hard and sweat as we move through dynamic flows, play with more advanced balancing sequences, and explore inversions and arm balances. Room is heated to 95-105 degrees; some yoga experience encouraged.
- 75-Minute Hot Power Vinyasa: In this longer class length, students will have time to get deeper into more complex postures and enjoy a more complete yoga practice, including hip and shoulder openers, backbends, and inversions and arm balances. Room is heated to 95-105 degrees; some yoga experience encouraged.
- Warm Athletic Recovery: Stretch and recover your tired and overused muscles in this moderately-paced Vinyasa-style class. Classes will begin with flowing postures to warm the body and quickly transition to poses that open and release the hips, hamstrings, shoulders, and low back. Room is warmed to 85-90 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Warm Candlelight Vinyasa (75 minutes): Wind down from your week with this intense, yet focused class. You will move through a powerful Vinyasa-style sequence and finish with 15 minutes of Yin postures. Room is heated to 85-95 degrees; all levels welcome.
- Yin Recovery: Perfect for those seeking more flexibility, this Yin-style class will help release the connective tissue around the joints, as well as the bigger muscle groups. Class sequence consists primarily of floor poses held for 3-5 minutes per pose, with the support of blocks, bolsters, and straps. Room is 75-85 degrees; all levels welcome.